Monday, March 9, 2009

to everyone.

This will be my final blog written from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I cant believe it! Tomorrow I am off to India! We are packed, and today we spent literally ALL day cleaning the entire house (washing the walls even.. it was intense). We are taking the midnight bus tomorrow to Dublin and flying in at 6 in the morning from there. meaning, we will get zero sleep tomorrow night. We start off in India the first couple days just getting adjusted and buying new clothes and the like. Then we buckle down. Working in the clinics in the slums - with feeding and weighing programs - and in the universities - teaching classes on tourism of our countries and builing relationships - in orphanages and schools - painting and playing with the kids - and with the street kids ministry on saturdays. I want to say it again THANK YOU to you all who helped with raising funds for this trip. We had enough money come in for our 'extra', which was the video camera, and we will be sending videos homeward bound as often as we can. We would love to be able to show you exactly where your money went. ( We have already tested the camera out; filming the boys trying the catch and kill the mouse in our kitchen! no success yet... )

I also wanted to tell everyone that I will be cutting down considerable on correspondence (mainly from facebook) while Im gone. Partially because Im not sure how much internet time we will have, but also because I want to remain focused while there and really spend my time differently than I typically do. I want it to be different, because I want to be changed thoroughly! I will say that I will continue writing blogs so keep checking this. And I never refuse updates from anyone, in fact I welcome them. Please remember to keep us all in your prayers in this time. We are entering into unknown grounds. (and of course, I am excited for that reason!)

So for now I say goodbye. Next time you hear from me it will be from the land of the Indians. Love to you all and Blessings.

No comments: