So my break was great. I had a good mix of rest and of adventure, went to a few different places on the island and was also streched a great deal by God. He revealed yet another area in my life that needs repentence and change and it is a journey that has only just begun (and will be difficult definately) but I know that all in all I am becoming the woman that God intended me to be.
Now we are halfway into the week learning about the Holy Spirit. How exciting! I dont have the time to explore that here now, but hopefully soon I will get to come back to elaborate...
Today we just had our first outreach meeting.. talking about INDIA! I am soo looking forward to this. So our team consists of Lydia as the leader and Brian, Isaac, Carolyn, and Cortney as the other team members with me. We will be spending the majority of our time in Dehli and a little in Nuni (?). As a team we each have different roles that we will be filling for the practical side of doing outreach.. things like the budget, childrens programs, worship, and team meetings.... MY role that Ive been given is a blend of alot! Basically I will be taking care of all the loose ends that come up. Ill be creating the rotas for chores and cooking, and making the menu, doing the shopping, arranging the transportation (taxis and buses mainly) and anything else that needs to be done. I guess like the orangizer of the team? As well as making some sort of Adult Program, or planning that. So I will be delegating who would be preaching or who would be sharing their testimony and what the structure would look like for any Adult service we would have. We dont know yet what kinds of things we will be doing or who we will be working with, so that is to come. Alot of it is last minute though so we will prepare as much as possible beforehand. Ive been asking God to strech me and challenge me, and I really feel like that is what He has got in mind.
-the computer cut me off short that time... I will just post this as it is (I wrote it about a week and a half ago..)
No comments:
Post a Comment